The Masked Mustang makes it to the festival this year, obviously because this is the year of the HORSE!
- Masked Mustang made it to the Chinese New Year festival, to help celebrate 2014...year of the HORSE!
- "See the sign? It says 'welcome'"!
- The Masked Mustang's assistant, Krissie, in the crowded Chinatown streets
- "Check this guy out...his hat has two used ceiling fan blades!"
- Krissie with a large lucky dragon
- A Chinese "Linus", a wise old man, and a yellow duckie
- GT says "Race you to the other side!!"
- GT says "Hey!! How'd YOU get to the other side before ME??"
- This lady asked GT to pose like this with her; didn't know the meaning, but looked pretty cool!
- Huge Chinese dragon head
- GT says "Let's go shopping"
- These hats aren't made for those with BIG EARS!
- "Maybe a cooley-hat would suit me better..."
- "My little Chinatown buddies"
- GT brought this one home with him!