The Masked Mustang and Tristen the Husky represent the Critters' first attendance at this fest, full of classic cars, vintage planes, and robotics demonstrations!
- Here's Tristen, ready to have a good time!
- GT finds a piece of law enforcement history--a 1974 Dodge Polara police car!
- GT's making sure he gives EVERYONE a great experience
- TWO Mustang GT's in one picture! One of them is a '66 Fastback!
- "So many great Mustangs in one place, how do I choose a favorite?"
- Penh points out that Tristen is a "Certified Good Dog"
- GT volunteers to be the guest of honor at any of these "Passion Parties"!
- GT with an old "Tin Lizzie"
- "Hey...I don't smell ANYTHING! Who's the wise guy?"
- GT and a white Mercedes convertible
- GT with a rare '68 Mustang "California Special"
- GT hugs the owner of the California Special!
- After singing the National Anthem, two vintage planes fly overhead with a smoke trail!
- Husky Love!
- GT pats a very glossy '64 Corvette Stingray convertible!