2016 is The Year of the Monkey in the Chinese Lunar Calendar; Ultra-Gor simply HAD to attend!
- Candid photo of Ultra-Gor giving some healing gorilla-hugs! Photo by Charlie Wambeke.
- Ultra-Gor's helper Kristin found a very personalized parking sign!
- "Dang it STINKS in there!!"
- Ultra-Gor's got a LOT of people to meet & greet in Chinatown today!
- Before going out to the crowds, the parking attendant at the garage gets a photo with Ultra-Gor
- Ultra-Gor stands under the 2016 Monkey part of the huge Chinese Zodiac mural
- Showing off the Chinatown mural map
- In downtown Chinatown, Ultra-Gor is asked to model the Ford Mustang at the Ford tent!
- Ultra-Gor likes the street art they have for sale!
- Ultra-Gor's confused about which camera to look at for this fight-pose picture!
- "We're ready to please the crowds!"
- At the Coca Cola photo booth, with a lucky monkey in hand
- "NO! He's MY plushie!"
- Before making a hasty exit(because he'd be stuck there all day with those wanting pictures!), Ultra-Gor gets a photo with the cute photo attendant!
- At the booth for the "Monkey King's Journey" video game; Ultra-Gor likes the cute rendition of the Monkey King!